SMS marketing is a very effective low cost marketing tool. SMS offers a direct marketing channel to customers, as this business communication channel is in the pocket of every one of your customers. With in excess of 25 000 000 cell phones in South Africa, SMS communication used wisely is a tool that has enormous potential.
BulkSMS is the solution you need to enable you to immediately start sending SMS messages from your PC.
Besides being the hottest marketing and communication tool available today, BulkSMS will
- Save you up to 80% of your telecommunication costs:
If you use SMS to communicate with your staff and customers instead of calling them on their cell phones, you can save thousands of Rands every month!
- Provide you and your customers a two-way communication channel:
Replies to your SMS messages are automatically routed to your e-mail address, allowing you to respond timeously to customer requests or confirmations.
- Save you money on unnecessary phone calls:
Why make a two minute phone call if you can say it in a SMS for a few cents? Sending SMS from your PC using BulkSMS is cheaper and quicker.
- Dramatically increase your customer service ratings:
A simple "thank you" SMS can do wonders for your reputation of providing good efficient service - your clients will feel appreciated and will be more likely to buy from you again in the future. SMS Messaging, from the comfort of your PC, using your existing Internet connection, is a powerful and economical tool that will give you the edge over your competition, while saving you valuable time and money!
Using SMS to market your products and services has an immediate impact, is highly personalised and has been proven to generate a solid increase in sales!
Here are some examples of what SMS Messaging & Bulk SMS can be used for:
- Inform customers of product launches, specials and product-related news
- Notify debtors about account balances exceeded or overdue
- Provide information services to customers or subscribers
- Send time-critical information to a mobile workforce
- Send price changes and stock information to clients or sales staff
- Inform staff of meetings or schedule appointment reminders
- Run campaigns and competitions
And it's easier than you think! If you can browse the internet, send and receive e-mail, and have basic computer knowledge, that's all the skill you need to be able to start sending SMS directly from your desktop.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009