DigiServ changed its credit card payment gateway provider from Netcash to PayFast on the 8th of February 2012.
All credit card transactions are now processed through the www.PayFast.co.za secure payment webpage. Unfortunately we are still not able to offer customers an automated billing solution for credit cards payments and we are actively working on integrating this into our client area billing solution. Customers are therefore still required to manually process credit card transactions through their client area accounts on our website whereby they will be redirected to a SSL encrypted page at PayFast to complete the transaction.
Credit Card details are not stored by us.
As a verified business merchant with PayFast we are now also able to accept the following payments through PayFast,
- Credit Card Payments: MasterCard and Visa accepted.
- Instant EFT: Patented by PayFast it is a revolutionary method of EFT mediation which enables customers to pay via EFT from major South African banks however without the hassle of a 2 days waiting period or faxing of proof of payments.
- Ukash: Ukash is a voucher based payment system and can be purchased at major retail outlets such as Pick 'n Pay.
- PayFast Voucher: PayFast has the ability to dispense vouchers which is redeemable at any PayFast seller such as DigiServ.
- mimoney: mimoney is a virtual currency, which allows users to make cashless and cardless internet purchases. It is a great way for those who don't have bank accounts or credit cards to shop online. mimoney is a secure mobile payment method supported by Standard Bank.
Sunday, March 4, 2012