To best understand why invoice and debit amounts differ from month to month we would recommend that you check your invoice on arrival and regularly log into your client area to check your invoice overview.
Debit order amounts fluctuate for one or more of the following reasons:
- Annual domain renewal fees have been included on a particular month.
- The selected payment method for hosting services is not monthly.
- Traffic usage or Disk usage charges have been applied.
- An order has been placed on your profile and additional domain, hosting, restructuring or upgrade fees have been applied.
- A debit order rejection fee has been added following a short payment from a previous invoice.