SmarterStats can be installed in the following manner:
1. Ensure your plan comes with SmarterStats as an available feature.
2. Log into the Helm control panel with the username/password you received via e-mail when you signed up (or the new password you may have changed to).
3. Go to your domain's main menu where you can edit all the features of your specific domain.
4. Click the Statistics icon from the domain main menu.
7. Click the Enable button next to SmarterStats in the Advanced Statistics section. If you don't see this option, then you don't have SmarterStats as part of your plan.
8. Open another browser window and go to http://stats.yourdomain.com. You should get a SmarterStats login screen.
9. Enter "domain.com" for SiteID (without the quotes, where domain.com is your domain name. DO NOT enter the www part of your domain name). Enter "siteadmin" as the username (again, without the quotes). And then enter your Helm Control Panel password as it was at the time you installed SmarterStats (if you changed your password after you initially logged into Helm and then installed SmarterStats, you will need to use the new password).
10. Voila! You are now viewing the stats for your site. Depending on how far back your log files go, you might see a message that says your stats is unavailable after you first log in. This is because SmarterStats now has to import all your log files so it may take a while. Please be patient and check back in an hour or two and things should be displaying fine.
- 9 Users Found This Useful
To change your SmarterStats password once you've installed SmarterStats on your domain, log...
If you receive this error, then SmarterStats is not installed on your domain. If you are a...
Unfortunately, our control panel does not allow you to install SmarterStats on a subdomain. ...